In order to ensure a successful study of the LL.B. in IT/IP Law students should meet the following requirements:
- A deeper interest in information and communication technologies.
Technical knowledge is not required. Although it is necessary to analyze technical processes closely, the required knowledge is imparted in the respective lectures.
- Creativity and ingenuity in order to develop convincing arguments for the legal discussion.
- Lawyers in general should have good analytical thinking skills and be able to think abstractly.
- A talent for logical conclusions, which may be presented eloquently, precisely and convincingly.
- Good English skills, since the English language is essential for future careers.